Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage With Escarole and White Beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 19-ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small head escarole, tough stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?