Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage Taco Bake
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Original or Zesty Hot Sausage Roll
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.4g|
|Saturated Fat 21g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|