Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage Stuffing with Fennel and Roasted Squash
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 cups 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes peeled, seeded butternut squash (from one 1 3/4-pound squash)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 cups chopped onions (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups chopped celery (4 to 5 stalks)
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped fresh fennel bulb (about 1 medium)
- 1 1-pound pork sausage log
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 12 cups (generous) 1-inch cubes day-old pain rustique or ciabatta bread with crust (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?