Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Spinach, Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells
- 1 12-ounce package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 large egg
- 16-ounces ricotta cheese
- 10-ounces chopped frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry, chopped further (or 10 ounces chopped fresh spinach)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 28-ounce can tomatoes with herbs, including the liquid, tomatoes broken up (or your favorite tomato or pasta sauce)
- 2 9x13 shallow baking dishes
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?