Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
- 1 pound spicy pork sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 (16 ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.3g|
|Saturated Fat 15.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|