Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Sourdough, and Bell Pepper Spiedini
- 6 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 cup olive oil
- 24 2 x 1 1/2-inch pieces assorted bell peppers (about 4 bell peppers)
- 16 1 1/4-inch-long diagonal pieces kielbasa sausage (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide wedges, trimmed, layers separated (32 pieces total)
- 16 1 1/4-inch cubes crusty sourdough bread
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?