Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope Sloppy Joe seasoning mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 8 sandwich buns, split and toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|