Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Roasted Red Pepper, and Spinach Torta Rustica
- 16 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices, cut on slight diagonal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 1/2 cups grated Fontina cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup diced drained roasted red peppers (from 12-ounce jar)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?