Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage Risotto with Spring Greens
- 1 bunch dandelion greens, Swiss chard, or mustard greens (12 ounces), tough bottom stems removed, leaves cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 ounces mild Italian sausage (about 1 1/2 links), casings removed
- 2 cups arborio rice (13 to 14 ounces)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup (packed) freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?