Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Red Onion, and Wild Mushroom Pizza
- 1 16-ounce ball purchased fresh pizza dough
- 2/3 cup finely grated Piave or Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 7 ounces fresh wild mushrooms (such as stemmed shiitake, oyster, and chanterelle), thickly sliced
- 1 3/4 cups coarsely grated whole-milk mozzarella cheese (about 7 ounces), divided
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?