Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups torn kale leaves (bite-size pieces)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|