Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|