Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Peppers and Spaghetti Squash
- 1 (19.76 ounce) package Johnsonville® Italian Sweet Sausage Links, casings removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh fennel
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons cooking sherry
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|