Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Peppers and Onions with Saffron Rice
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth (I use Swanson's Organic broth)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch saffron, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (plus more if needed)
- 8 ounces fresh, medium sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch slices (leave casings on to hold sausage together)
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?