Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwiches
- 5 pounds Italian sausage links
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 large green bell peppers, thickly sliced
- 3 large onions, thickly sliced
- 25 (6 inch) Italian-style hoagie buns
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/25 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|