Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Mozzarella, and Broccoli Rabe with Shells
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 sprigs thyme
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 links spicy Italian sausage (3/4 pound total) casings removed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes
- 8 ounces medium shell pasta
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe (about 1 pound) coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?