Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Kale, and Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound sweet Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?