Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Kale and Mashed Potato Pie
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 1-1/2 pounds of red or gold potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 pound Italian sausage (mild or hot, whatever makes you happy)
- 1/2 cup chicken or veggie broth
- 2 cups kale, stems removed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?