Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Fontina, and Bell Pepper Strata
- 6 large eggs
- 21/2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 large red bell pepper, halved, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch wide-strips
- 1 1-pound loaf rustic French bread, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups (loosely packed) coarsely grated Fontina cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?