Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Egg and Chile Casserole
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® White Sandwich Bread, cut into cubes
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.2g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|