Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound pork sausage links
- 1/2 pound smoked bacon, cubed
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 1/2 cups Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|