Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Cheese and Basil Lasagna
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion (do not drain)
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1 15-ounce container plus 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) grated mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles from one 8-ounce package
- 3 cups (packed) grated mozzarella cheese (about 12 ounces)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- Nonstick olive oil spray
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?