Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Cauliflower, and Kale Potpie
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage links, casings removed and meat broken into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons bunch kale, torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 white wine vinegar
- 2 small head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into florets
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?