Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 good-quality organic Italian sausages
- Olive oil
- 4 slices of thickly cut pancetta, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 455g/1lb dried linguine
- 4 large egg yolks, preferably organic
- 100ml/3 ½ fl oz double cream (heavy cream)
- 100g/3 ½ oz freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- A sprig of fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1108kcal (55%)|
|Total Fat 64g (98%)|
|Saturated Fat 25g (123%)|
|Cholesterol 347mg (116%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 88g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|