Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage Bowties with Artichokes
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow tie (farfalle) pasta
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|