Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage Biscuits and Gravy
- 1 (19 ounce) can Southern-style flaky refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands®)
- 1 (16 ounce) package maple-flavored breakfast sausage
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 59.8g|
|Saturated Fat 21.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|