Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sausage, Beef and Bean Casserole
- 1 pound sweet or hot Italian pork sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|