Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauerkraut with Bacon and Apples
- 1/4 pound sliced apple-wood smoked bacon
- 2 tart apples, such as Granny Smith, peeled, cored, and grated
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, ground
- 3 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 pounds of refrigerated (in a jar, not can), prepared sauerkraut, drained (about 1 24-fluid-ounce jar, drained)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?