Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauerkraut and Sausage Balls
- 1 (1 pound) package Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 2 cups sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon Dijon or yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Spicy brown mustard (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 10 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|