Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauerkraut Soup II
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 pound sauerkraut
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 pound smoked sausage of your choice, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|