Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauerkraut Onion Bread
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut - drained, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup rye flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon caraway seed
- 1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|