Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saucy Steak and Potatoes
- 1 pound beef cube steaks, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup beef gravy
- Sour cream (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|