Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saucy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 boneless pork chops, trimmed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|