Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saucy Chicken and Asparagus Bake
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|