Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saucisson en Brioche
- 1 large, fresh or smoked, pure pork sausage, weighing about 1¾ pounds (800 g)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Dijon mustard
- 3 cups flour, unsifted (450 g)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 packages dry yeast (7 g each)
- ½ cup warmed milk (110 ml)
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 12 tablespoons butter, softened and cut into bits (175 g)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 951kcal (48%)|
|Total Fat 63g (97%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (139%)|
|Cholesterol 300mg (100%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|