Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces (4 squares) unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1¾ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 scant cup walnuts, broken into large pieces, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 251kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|