Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sauce of Broccoli di Rape with Ceci (Chickpeas) and Bacon
- 1 pound pasta (see Notes)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 7 or 8 fat garlic cloves, sliced (about ½ cup)
- 6 ounces bacon or prosciutto ends (see Notes) in strips (1 cup)
- ½ teaspoon dried peperoncino (hot red pepper flakes), or to taste
- 1½ cups cooked ceci (chickpeas), or 1 pound canned, drained and rinsed
- Hot water from the pasta-cooking pot
- 2 pounds broccoli di rape, trimmed, washed and cut into 1-inch lengths (about 6 cups)
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup grated Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano-Reggiano, or Grana Padano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 984kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 41g (64%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 109g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|