Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup (4 oz.) buttermilk
- ½ cup (4 oz.) tomato juice
- ½ cup silken tofu
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill or tarragon, or ¼ tsp. dried dill weed or tarragon
- Dash of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 3 ice cubes, coarsely crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 186kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|