Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sashimi of Fluke with Sweet Shrimp
- 16 very thin slices sashimi-grade fluke, each about 2½-inches long and 1 inch wide
- 32 sprigs cilantro
- Thirty-two 1½-inch-long pieces fresh chives
- 24 small (30 count) sweet shrimp or regular shrimp, shelled, deveined, cooked, and chilled
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Sambal olek or red Thai or Vietnamese chili sauce to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 121kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|