Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ of a whole daikon (Japanese white radish), peeled-cut into needle-thin julienne, and soaked in ice water.
- 1 bunch radish sprouts, roots trimmed
- 4 shiso leaves (sometimes called “beefsteak”)
- 8 long fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon wasabi horseradish, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup mild olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh tuna
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon
- 1/2 pound halibut fillets, with skin intact
- 8 wonton skins, about 5 inches square
- 1/2 cup clarified butter (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 613kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 46g (70%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (90%)|
|Cholesterol 111mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|