Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sarmale (Stuffed Cabbage or Vine Leaves)
- 3 1/4 cups long grain rice, rinsed
- 2 pounds pork loin roast, finely diced
- 1 pound carrots, chopped
- 1 pound onions, chopped
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed oil
- 6 ounces parsley roots, chopped
- 1 medium head cabbage
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 126.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|