Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sardinian Mixed Grill
- 12 ounces sweet Italian sausage links
- 12 ounces hot Italian sausage links
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 171kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 82mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|