Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sardines with chickpeas, lemon & parsley
- 50g plain flour
- 10 sardines , scaled and cleaned (8 if large)
- zest 2 lemons
- large bunch flat-leaf parsley , leaves only, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- glass white wine (about 125ml)
- 2x 400g cans chickpeas or butterbeans, drained and rinsed
- 250g pack cherry tomatoes , halved
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?