Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sardines with Tomato, Sweet Onion, and Grana Padana
- 1 medium ripe tomato, cored and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Two 6-inch lengths store-bought or Four-Hour Baguettes
- 1 cup baby arugula or other baby greens, washed and dried
- ¼ cup very thinly sliced sweet onion, such as Maui or Vidalia
- One 4-ounce can oil-packed sardines, drained well
- 1½ ounces Grana Padana or Parmesan cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 268kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 84mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|