Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sardines with Sun-Dried Tomato and Capers
- 1 (3.75 ounce) can sardines packed in olive oil, drained (such as King Oscar®)
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|