Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sardine escabeche with tapenade crostini
- pinch saffron
- 200ml white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 20 sardine fillets
- 1 large shallot , sliced finely into rings
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 2 carrots , peeled and finely sliced (you can cut grooves down the carrot before slicing for a prettier presentation)
- olive oil
- bunch thyme , picked
- 200g pitted black olives
- 30g large capers , drained
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 20g anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp brandy
- small handful flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- baguette , sliced thinly and toasted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?