Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sardine, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Bacon Club Sandwich Recipe
- 14 sun-dried tomato slices packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), at room temperature
- 6 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices thin white sandwich bread, toasted
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups arugula (about 1 1/2 ounces), washed and dried
- 2 (4-ounce) cans sardines packed in olive oil, drained
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?