Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Two 3 3/4 ounce cans of sardines, packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 1/2 ounces of Neufchtel cheese or cream cheese
- 1/4 cup minced shallots (or minced red onions that have soaked in lemon juice for a few minutes)
- 1-2 scallions (green onions), white and light green parts only (about 3 inches from root), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup lime juice or lemon juice, or to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp minced fresh herbs such as chives, parsley, or dill
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?