Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sara's Soy Marinated and Cream Cheese-Stuffed Salmon
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets or steaks
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|