Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sara's Beef Jerky
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin OR London broil, cut to 1/8 inch thick slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|